As institutions are mandated by law to implement safeguards against Tax Evasion, Accounting-Fraud, Bribery, Corruption, Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism, we provide programs as an essential component of an organization’s compliance regime for financial institutions (FI’s), designated non-financial businesses and professions (DNFBPs), capital market operators, insurance companies and other industry-related players.
The primary goal of the program is to mitigate the risks and to ensure full compliance with relevant laws and regulations to avoid sanctions and reputational damage. We assist Companies Design, Structure and Implement these programs using a risk-based approach to all products and services.
Core elements of such programmes are:
- Anti-bribery policies
- Anti –Corruption policies
- Risk assessment
- Internal policies, procedures and controls.
- Compliance Officers and on-going employee training programs
- Tax Compliance
- An audit function to test for Anti Money Laundering (AML) programs
- Customer Due Diligence policies
- Suspicious Activity Monitoring