Institutions are mandated by law to implement safeguards against Tax Evasion, Accounting-Fraud, Bribery, Corruption, Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism.
We provide programmes to ensure organizational compliance with regulatory and supervisory authorities for financial institutions (FI’s), designated non-financial businesses and professions (DNFBPs), capital market operators, insurance companies and other industry-related players.
The primary goal of the programme is to mitigate the risks and to ensure full compliance with relevant laws and regulations to avoid sanctions and reputational damage. We design, structure and assist companies to implement programs using a risk-based approach.
Core elements of such programmes are:
- Anti-bribery policies
- Anti –Corruption policies
- Risk assessment
- Internal policies, procedures and controls
- Compliance Officers and on-going employee training programs
- Tax Compliance
- An audit function to test for Anti Money Laundering (AML) programs
- Customer Due Diligence policies
- Suspicious Activity Monitoring
- Money Laundering & Terrorist Financing Analysis