Due Diligence service is primarily conducted to assist interested stakeholders in ascertaining more about a person or company of interest delete
Vital information will assist individuals and organizations make more informed decisions while conducting business relationships whether the information sought is about a criminal record or a loan default history of an applicant for a loan, the service is reliable and timely.
We verify the following information:
- Identity Verification Check: This entails the verification of information such as Name, Sex, State of Origin/LGA/Village, Primary Address, Secondary Address, Postal Address, Phone Number(s), Email Address, Family Background (Parent’s Name, Siblings etc.), Date of Birth, Place/Country of Birth, Other Nationality, Religion, Marital Status, Spouse/Children, Hobbies.
- Academic Verification Check: At this level, we verify information that has to do with academic qualifications which include Schools Attended, Year of Entry and Leaving, Course of Study, Duration of Course, Institutions Attended, Number of Years Spent in School, Name of Vice Chancellor, Head of Department, Dean, Provost, Rector, Principal etc. as at time of attendance, Authenticity of Certificates.
- Employment History: We also verify information that has to do with the current and past working history as well as records of past employers.
- Address Verification: Verification of addresses of the individual or organization.
- Corporate Verification: Refers to verification of documents regarding Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS), Special Control Unit against Money Laundering (SCUML), other regulators and supervisory agencies.
- Financial Record Verification: We refer to verification of records relating to Credit History with Financial Institutions and other agencies such as the Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria.
- Criminal Record Verification: We verify information of criminal records from agencies such as the Nigeria Police Force (NPF), Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC), Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC), Code of Conduct, National Drug and Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA).
- Reference Verification: We verify referees provided by individuals to ascertain the authenticity of the information.
- Motor Vehicle Check: We verify the vehicle information as well as the driving history of the individual. This information will be obtained from the Vehicle Inspection Officers (VIO) and Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC).